status of comments pfps-02 pfps-03 pfps-04 pfps-05 pfps-06

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:19:52 +0100
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Cc: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

Peter,

I've been reviewing the results of RDFCore's last call process and note
that my status list is showing that you have not accepted some of the
WG's responses on comments relating to the semantics document:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-02
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-03
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-04
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-05
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-06

Pat tells me that some progress has been made on at least some of these.

Accordingly, could you please state whether any of these issues are
acceptably resolved in the current RDFCore published WD:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-rdf-mt-20030905/

or in subsequent discussion.