proposed closure of pfps-12 Re: pfps-12 lists are not well formed

Peter, Karsten,

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-schema-20030117/ (editor's
working copy) is now updated with our finalised Lists text. We propose
to close this LC issue on the basis of the new wording. Could you both
acceptable and resolves your issue.

Thanks,

Dan

ps. Karsten, regarding your concern that we have both containers and
collections, those two mechanisms are described in more detail in the
Primer, see editor's copy section 4,
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-primer-20030117/#othercapabilities
which provides a lengthier explanation of both constructs.

* Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com> [2003-06-23 13:29-0400]