Re: continuing technical issues in the RDF Semantics document

From: pat hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:40:00 -0700
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Cc: www-rdf-comments@w3.org, Brian_McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>

Further to my last message, the version at

dated August 27

has the changes I mentioned, viz. figure 1 is re-drawn, the
definition of proper instance is corrected, and the 'type
rdf:Property' condition on Herbrand interpretations has been removed,
and the wording of the RDF entailment lemma proof re-drafted to suit.
Also, there is a new 'empty graph lemma' and brief discussion, and
the definition of Herbrand interpretation restricted to nonempty

IHMC	(850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
40 South Alcaniz St.	(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501			(850)291 0667    cell