Re: [proposed close: pfps-05]

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 22:07:05 +0300
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org
Cc: phayes@ihmc.us, pfps@research.bell-labs.com

Sorry to butt in ...

My reading of the treatment of RDF XML literals in RDF Concepts is that
several lexical strings can map into the same value.

I am surprised, taking that you are working from the 28th July editor's draft,
that you mention earlier. The L2V mapping maps canonical sequences of Unicode
characetrs to their corresponding octet sequences - admittedly this caused
other problems pointed out by Duerst, which we are fixing. For a quite a well
now the l2v mapping in the concepts editors draft has been 1-1.