updated: RDF/XML Media Type registration draft

From: Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>
Date: 7 Aug 2003 15:26:23 -0500
To: ietf-xml-mime@imc.org, ietf-xml-mime@imc.org, www-rdf-comments@w3.org
Cc: "Dave Beckett" <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>, "Graham Klyne" <GK@NineByNine.org>

I've updated the draft to reflect all the comments I've received. Here
are the changes I've made:

1. Changed type to be "rdf " so as to be consistent with the syntax doc.

2. Deleted section on social meaning.

3. Refers to Concepts instead of Model Theory.

4. Added paragraph to interoperability considerations:
     RDF is intended to allow common information to be exchanged between
     disparate applications.  A basis for building common understanding
is
     provided by <xref target="W3C.rdf-mt">a formal semantics</xref>, and
     applications that use RDF should do so in ways that are consistent
with this.

5. Added paragraph to section on Fragment Identifiers:
     More details on RDF's view of fragment identifiers can be found in
the
     section "Fragment Identifiers" of <xref
target="W3C.rdf-concepts">the
     RDF Concepts document</xref>.

The updated version is available at:
http://www.aaronsw.com/2002/draft-swartz-rdfcore-rdfxml-mediatype
-03.html

Unless there are any objections, I plan to submit it as an updated
Internet-Draft. We'll probably do this again after the RDF specs go to
REC. Thanks for all your help.
--
Aaron Swartz: http://www.aaronsw.com/