From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 20:49:35 -0400
To: "Dennis Humphrey" <dhump3@hotmail.com>
Cc: phayes@ihmc.us, yzqu@seu.edu.cn, www-rdf-comments@w3.org

Dennis, what are you up to here?  I have explained that we
are trying to help you, I have asked you (privately) for the additional
information we need to find the address that is forwarding to you,
and I have asked you (twice now) to stop sending these messages
to the mailing list and to the people who are posting legitimately to
that list.  None of these other people can help you.

If you continue to post these unsubscribe messages to the list
and to various individuals, I will have little choice but to ask that
you be blocked entirely from posting to all w3c mailing lists.
That will also mean that we will be unable to help you get
unsubscribed from the lists you are now spamming yourself.

-Ralph Swick
 W3C/MIT