Re: pfps-15 say anything quote

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Subject: pfps-15 say anything quote
Date: 30 Jul 2003 14:34:31 +0100

> Peter,
>
> This message concerns a last call comment you made about the RDF Primer
> recorded as:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-15
>
> The RDFCore WG accepted your comment and the editor responded to you
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0502.html
>
> You replied, indicating some disatisfaction with the WG process for
> handling comments
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0558.html
>
> We are now, I hope close to moving the documents on to the next stage.
> An updated editor's draft of the primer is available at:
>
> //www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-primer-20030117/Overview.html
>
> Please can you reply to this message, copying www-rdf-comments@w3.org,
> indicating whether you accept the disposition of comment pfps-15.
>
> Brian

My ``say anything'' comment originates in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003janMar/0148.html.
This message mentions portions of Primer and Concepts that I feel are
contradictory.  I need to review both Primer and Concepts to determine
whether this comment has been adequately addressed.

I don't know the status of Concepts, but Primer (Last Call Revised Editor's
Draft 21 July 2003) prominently states that it ``is in an interim state, is
frequently changing, and the changes made have not necessarily been agreed
to by the RDF Core Working Group.''  This indicates to me that it is not in
a state suitable for review.

I await stable versions of both Concepts and Primer that are suitable for
review.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Bell Labs Research
Lucent Technologies