Re: [closed] re: Pan-01

From: Jeff Z. Pan <pan@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 22:33:44 +0100
To: "pat hayes" <phayes@ihmc.us>
Cc: <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>

Dear Pat,

Thank you for your response.

> to define such a proper sub-language is beyond our charter and our
> timescale. However, we have resolved
>
> http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfs-layered-subset
>
> that this issue should be classified as postponed, meaning that it
> will be on the agenda of any WG which considers RDF in the future.
>
> Please let us know if this adequately responds to your comment, CCing
> www-rdf-comments@w3.org.

As mentioned earlier, I think the point is that the users should
be informed the existence of the mentioned problems when they
choose to use the non-layering style of RDFS. Therefore, I would be happy with your response *only
if* you could also mention these problems in the semantic document.

Best regards,
Jeff
--
Jeff Z. Pan  ( http://DL-Web.man.ac.uk/ )
Computer Science Dept., The University of Manchester