Re: pfps-10 untyped literals

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Subject: pfps-10 untyped literals
Date: 28 Jul 2003 16:18:39 +0100

> Peter,
>
> This message is in regard to a last call comment you made on the RDFCore
> semantics document, recorded as:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-10
>
> The WG responded, accepting your comment
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003AprJun/0080.html
>
> Your response was recorded as pending:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003AprJun/0124.html
>
> As you know we have continued to refine the semantics document, and I
> would like to check whether, with the latest editors draft:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-mt-20030117/
>
> we can record that the disposition of your comment is satisfactory.
> Please reply, as usual, copying www-rdf-comments@w3.org.
>
> Brian

I believe, from my recent review of this document, that it adequately
addresses my concerns.

However, I believe that the reason this issue was marked as ``pending'' was
that I would have liked to have seen explicit references to the changes
made to the RDF Semantics document.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Bell Labs Research
Lucent Technologies