Impact of working group changes

From: Dave Reynolds <der@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 17:18:55 +0100
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org
CC: "Brian McBride (E-mail)" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>

I would like to confirm that the set of changes to the working group documents
since last call have not required significant changes to our implementation.

The primary change that will require implementation is the removal of xml:lang
from xmlLiterals.

We do have some issues with the bNode introduction entailments for datatypes, as
noted in my earlier message concerning the test status for jena. Our issues are
not difficulty of implementation, nor post-last-call changes, but in terms of
inappropriateness of exposing such closure rules through the Jena API.

Dave
--
Hewlett-Packard Laboratories    | Phone: +44-117-3128165
Filton Road, Stoke Gifford      | FAX:   +44-117-3128925