for review: RDF/XML Media Type registration draft

From: Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>
Date: 24 Jul 2003 10:01:47 -0500
To: ietf-types@iana.org
Cc: ietf-xml-mime@imc.org, www-rdf-comments@w3.org

In accordance with section 2.3.1 of RFC 2048, I'd like your comments
and feedback on our draft registration of a media type for the W3C's
RDF/XML format. The Internet-Draft is at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-swartz-rdfcore-rdfxml-
mediatype-02.txt
or, more permanently,
http://www.aaronsw.com/2002/draft-swartz-rdfcore-rdfxml-mediatype
-02.html (or .txt or .xml)

RFC 2048 recommends comments "on the choice of type/subtype name, the
unambiguity of the references with respect to versions and external
profiling information, and a review of any interoperability or security
considerations."

I'll respond to feedback for two weeks and on August 8th I'll release
an updated Internet-Draft folding in all the changes.

Thanks,
--
Aaron Swartz: http://www.aaronsw.com/ww