Re: A Query

From: Francesco CannistrÓ <fracan@inwind.it>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:01:31 +0200
To: "Prasun Mathur" <prasun.mathur@salzburgresearch.at>, <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>

> Dear Sir,
> I am converting a UML Model in a European Union Project called CULTOS to
RDFS .
> I went through your website, but I could not figure out how we can convert
"aggregations" in UML to RDFS .
> Can you please help in understanding this issue?

I think that the leveraging of RDF containers could be suitable as well.
However for such use cases I'm not sure that only RDF(S) is sufficient
(unless you want to fill the schema with a lot of implicit semantics). I
would consider the possibility to define an explicit ontology.

regards