Re: FORTH COMMENTS ON RDF Schema: Last Call

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 09:11:55 -0500
To: tolle@dbis.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Cc: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

Karsten,

Thanks for your comments on RDF Schema,
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0344.html
in the thread regarding FORTH's Last Call Schema comments.

I'm currently (sorry for the delay) going through all the review comments
we have received on Schema, to make sure each has received an appropriate
response and if necessary been noted as an issue.

I note that Pat Hayes replied to your message with answers and requests
for clarification,
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0347.html
Does his response answer your questions?

Thanks again for your review comments,

Dan