Re: Issue: pfps-13 Datatype Facets [was: RE: What is an RDF datatype?

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Subject: Re: Issue: pfps-13 Datatype Facets [was: RE: What is an RDF datatype?
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:38:44 +0100

> Hi Peter
>
> I seem to have ended up owning this issue; and don't know what you would like
> to do.

I believe that my message was in response to some working in one or more of
the RDF specs that says something like:

1/ An RDF datatype *is* (just like) an XML Schema datatype.
2/ An RDF datatype has only a lexical space, a value space, and a
   lexical-to-value map.

These two statements are contradictory, so something has to give.  I
don't care which something.

peter