RE: RDF Semantics: Interpretations and Modelling

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 19:17:42 +0000
To: "Massimo Marchiori" <massimo@w3.org>, Ossi Nykänen <onykane@butler.cc.tut.fi>, <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>

At 17:44 03/02/2003 +0100, Massimo Marchiori wrote:

>Brian, please add this as a last-call issue, thanks :)

Just a wee process point here.

I see discussion on rdfcore, and on rdf-interest.  Should I assume from
that we have an issue and I should allocate and id for it?  In which case
I'd like to see a clear statement of the issue on this list, or referenced
from it.  Or are we still clarifying what the issue is?

For your information, where it is difficult to pin down an issue, a test
case often helps.  An indication of the significance of the issue can also
be helpful.  "I would have done it differently" is rather different from
"this will break every browser on the planet".