Re: Please review RDF Last Call documents

Hello Jeremy,

Many thanks for your mail with all the details.
The Core Task Force of the I18N WG has looked at the
various specs, and is starting to review them. However,
due to the large volume and material (6 specs overall,...),
we currently cannot guarantee that we will finish our
review by your desired date (Feb. 21th).

Regards,    Martin.