Re: review of LCC documents as of 26 December 2002

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 06:54:23 -0500
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, www-rdf-comments@w3.org

Promising direction, though I'm not sure what an "RDF resource" is. I usually
read the "RDF" as redundant, and "resource" as synonym for "thing". Are there
anythings (people, places, yadda) which aren't "RDF resources"?

Dan (in catchup mode)

* Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com> [2003-01-03 11:50+0000]