Re: RDF in SVG [was Re: reminder: RDF Core specs in Last Call]

Brian--

 From the perspective of the Primer, this might be a tad tricky.  We
explicitly removed discussion of how to embed RDF in HTML from the
Primer, and while I can appreciate that SVG is a different story,
nevertheless a reader might wonder why consider this special case, and
not the more general issue of embedding.  It's also not exactly an
"application" of RDF, or at least not a distinct one.  There's an RDF
example in Section 21.3 of the SVG 1.1 spec, but this is an example of
using Dublin Core vocabulary, rather than a distinct application of RDF.
  However, one possibility (not necessarily a substitute for talking
about it in Syntax) might be to add a paragraph to the Primer's Dublin
Core section noting that SVG example, pointing out that SVG provides an
explicit mechanism for embedding RDF metadata, and noting, for example,
that XMP (Adobe) is another example where people are making explicit
provision for incorporating RDF metadata for describing instances in
various data formats.

--Frank