Re: Comments on RDF: Concepts and Abstract Data Model

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:59:13 +0100
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Carroll [mailto:jjc@hpl.hp.com]
Sent: 18 November 2002 15:49
To: pfps@research.bell-labs.com
Subject: Re: Comments on RDF: Concepts and Abstract Data Model

Hi Peter,

I am replying to this paragraph:
[[
The documents says that many of the nodes in an RDF graph are blank
and some are labelled.  Why the differences?  Does this mean that
there can be no RDF graphs where all nodes are labelled?
]]
of your comment

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2002JulSep/0174.html
on the first version of RDF Concepts and Abstract Data Model.

There is now a second version, found at:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-rdf-concepts-20021108/

in which the relevant text has been rewritten
(see:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-rdf-concepts-20021108/#xtocid103647
)
[I will replace that gensym on the next release!]

I believe the new version is clearer, and thank you for your comment.

Jeremy