Re: RDF Concepts and Abstract Data Model: semantics

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:38:26 +0100
To: Jerome.Euzenat@inrialpes.fr
Cc: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

Hi Jerome

I am responding to parts of your message:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2002JulSep/0164.html

We have recently published a new version

http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-rdf-concepts-20021108/

In this, we define an RDF graph as a set of triples, rather than as a
variant on a graph, so:

[[[
Also in 3.5 RDF graph, in the Note:
- RDF Graphs are "node-labeled, edge-labeled directed multi-graphs"
(with no disjointness constraints between node-labels and
edge-labels): the multi- aspect is not in the note (i.e., that there
can be several arcs between the two same nodes -- maybe with
different labels).

]]]
has gone.

We look forward to any comments on the current draft.

Jeremy