RE: Regarding new working drafts

At 11:10 14/11/2002 -0600, Shelley Powers wrote:

[...]

>That does help Brian. I'm not as concerned about editorial changes as I am
>of document and specification architectural changes. For instance,
>implementing separate semantic and concept documents rather than one model
>theory document is an architectural change; tweaking the writing in the new
>documents is purely editorial.
>
>Collection is an RDF architectural change; adding new examples of how
>collections work to the documents is pure editorial.
>
>My concern is that I'm looking for the stick in the ground, that 'x' that
>marks that spot, that says the group basically considers this the RDF
>specification it's going forward with and outside of minor tweaks to the
>documents, this is what the group will live with and anything new will have
>to be resolved in future releases of the specifications.
>
>Can we consider this release of all of these documents to represent that
>stick?

Yes.  However, I cannot promise that anything new will only be considered
by a future WG.  We have to respond to feedback on these documents, either
now, at last call or even later.  However, the WG is done with the
technical issues; it will take new information to re-open them.

Subject to some editorial polishing and perhaps some minor technical
tweaks, this is the proposal the WG will be recommending to the membership.

Brian