Re: Regarding new working drafts

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:48:00 +0000
To: "Shelley Powers" <shelleyp@burningbird.net>, <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>

At 10:10 14/11/2002 -0600, Shelley Powers wrote:

>And as a point of clarification, I did read the micro-schedule listed in the
>Core WG page, but am not sure how WDs relate to an overall candidate
>recommendation. Is a last call publication of a WD equivalent to a RDF WG
>recommendation to the W3C?

Hi Shelley,

The process is explained in:

   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process-20010719/

Basically, last call is when the WG think they are done, when they have
resolved all their issues.  There is a last call review period, and
hopefully the WD's then advance to candidate recommendation then proposed
rec and finally recommendation.