Re: Reflexivity of subClassOf and subPropertyOf (was: Re: comments on RDF MT)

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:22:21 +0000
To: Arjohn Kampman <arjohn.kampman@aidministrator.nl>
Cc: Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>, www-rdf-comments@w3.org

Arjohn,

I was just going through the latest model theory and found:

[[Notice that the question of whether or not a class contains itself as a
member is quite different from the question of whether or not it is a
subclass of itself. All classes are subclasses of themselves.]]

as the very last thing in section 1.1.

Brian