Re: Reflexivity of subClassOf and subPropertyOf (was: Re: comments on RDF MT)

Arjohn,

I was just going through the latest model theory and found:

[[Notice that the question of whether or not a class contains itself as a
member is quite different from the question of whether or not it is a
subclass of itself. All classes are subclasses of themselves.]]

as the very last thing in section 1.1.

Brian