Re: Reflexivity of subClassOf and subPropertyOf (was: Re: comments on RDF MT)

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 12:06:54 +0000
To: Arjohn Kampman <arjohn.kampman@aidministrator.nl>
Cc: Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>, www-rdf-comments@w3.org

At 12:36 11/11/2002 +0100, Arjohn Kampman wrote:
[...]
>>Following the threads you mentioned, I didn't find any replies that
>>suggested they would be added to the next release.  Do you have a reference?
>
>No, these e-mails we not cc-ed to the mailing list.

Fair enough.

Personally, I don't see any harm in these and this sounds like implementor
feedback, for which thanks.  But I'm not the expert which is why we need to
hear from Pat.

We are rushing to get a new round of WD's drafts out before the publishing
moratorium this week.  Unfortunately the moratorium is a serious deadline,
so *if* this has been overlooked, it may have to stay overlooked for this
publication.

This is a timely reminder that we need to start a visible issue tracking
process for the various docs.