Re: Notes on RDF/XML Syntax Spec (WD-rdf-syntax-grammar-20020325)

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 14:47:11 +0000
To: bob@snee.com
cc: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

>>>Bob DuCharme said:
>
> Below I've listed some suggestions for making the RDF/XML Syntax Spec
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-rdf-syntax-grammar-20020325) clearer. I
> can come up with some pickier wordsmithing things if anyone can use
> those.

Thanks for the feedback.  Your comments mostly cover stuff that's
already substantially changed.  The spelling and wordsmithing you
give I've folded into the next draft.

... which with luck will be out today or tomorrow.

If you can look at that, especially the much expanded explanation of
the syntax in section 2, that would be great.

Dave