rdf:Property X rdfs:Property

From: Martin Dvorak <martin.dvorak@systinet.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:46:16 +0100
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

Hello,
    reading an article about DAML I found a reference to
rdfs:Property (which seems strange to me) and though that
it is some typo. For sure I decided to check RDF Schema
specification [1] but it is there too (rdfs:domain and rdfs:range
sections). Now I am a little bit confused about it.

    IMHO Property is defined in RDF namespace (although
by RDF Schema :-) and there is no rdfs:Property -
rdf:Property should be used.

   Is it correct?

[1] RDF Vocabulary Description Language 1.0: RDF Schema

--
Martin Dvorak
R&D team, Systinet