Re: rdf:nodeID addresses rdfms-syntax-incomplete

At 11:09 11/10/2002 -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:
>Brian,
>
>In #rdfig (just before
>http://ilrt.org/discovery/chatlogs/rdfig/2002-10-11#T16-04-29
>) we discovered the RDF issues list doesn't
>say anything about rdf:nodeID.
>
>I found the WG decision, confirmed with Dave B,
>and updated the issues list, moving the
>issue from 'postponed' to 'attention developers'.

I had left under postponed because it is still not possible to represent
all possible rdf graphs in the rdf/xml syntax.  However, we have dealt with
the major issue and I don't think anyone has complained about the
others.  I certainly don't intend to move it back again.  Thanks Dan.

Brian