Re: Monotony

From: Seth Russell <seth@robustai.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:14:15 -0700
To: fmanola@mitre.org
CC: "www-rdf-comments@w3.org" <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>, "Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com" <Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com>, Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>

Frank Manola wrote:

>I expect monotony will always be preserved anywhere there are people.
>Monotonicity, however, is another question.
>
>--Frank

Case in point!  Would that I could go back in time and correct my
misspell .... but I can't .   Anyway, I prefer my stemming , it's
logical ... well er I mean ... monotonic binary logic that gets itself
in a rut is monotonous, is it not?   Me wonders if these concepts are in
fact related .... are they?

Seth Russell