Re: RDF Issue rdfms-assertion

At 01:50 PM 9/15/02 -0400, Tim Berners-Lee wrote:
[[
>I note that the primacy of the predicate in determining the meaning has
>not been
>mentioned.
]]

I noticed a comment to similar effect in your previously posted review
comments
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2002JulSep/0092.html).

I must say this is not a topic I am aware has been discussed -- before
writing it off as a battle not to be picked, I'd be interested to hear any
thoughts about the consequences of such a view.  Or, indeed, if there's any
coherent view in which the predicate is not of primary importance.

What undesirable effects do you suspect if some view other than "primacy of
the predicate in determining the meaning" is adopted?

#g