Kudos on Concepts and Abstract Data Model document

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 12:11:26 -0400
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org
Cc: bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com

Graham, Jeremy and the rest of the RDF Core Group
  I wanted to let you know that I have read this document and have no
explicit comments for changes at this point.   Moreover, I think the
document is of significant benefit to the Semantic Web Activity and
will help my working group to better layer our work on top of yours.
  Nice job!
  Jim Hendler
  Chair, Web Ontology Working Group

(the above is personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect
consensus of the Web Ont WG)

--
Prof. James Hendler		Director, Semantic Web and Agent Technology
301-405-2696 (phone)		Maryland Information and Network Dynamics Lab