Re: Comments on abstract syntax

Tim,

Thanks for the review comments. I've taken the liberty of making the above
document public, as I assume you intended it to be (it was 403'ing).

BTW I'm suprised you didn't have any comments on the text in
http://www.w3.org/2002/07/29-rdfcadm-tbl.html#section-Social re 'meaning'.
Those words were originally composed in response to your rdf-ms-assertion
issue... (BTW I believe the 2nd parag of 2.3.2 is to have the 'assertional
representation' bit removed or ammended; Graham, correct me if I'm wrong).

cheers,

Dan