Re: rdfs:subClassOf and metaclasses

From: "Brian McBride" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
> To break this argument, we need evidence that your rule brings greater
> benefit than the set of models which it rules out.

As an interesting coda to the discussion, the RDF Datatyping draft of
2002/04/16 raises the same metaclass issues at the end of sections 4.4 and
4.5.  I'll be watching with curiousity to see how these questions get
resolved in RDF.  (I found a satisfactory solution for my own work.)

        -- P.

--
  Piotr Kaminski <piotr@ideanest.com> http://www.ideanest.com
  It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance