Re: revised RDF syntax

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:06:41 +0000
To: "stephen machin" <sjmachin@hotmail.com> (by way of "Ralph R. Swick" <swick@w3.org>), www-rdf-comments@w3.org
Cc: eric miller <em@w3.org>, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
At 09:18 08/03/2002 -0500, stephen machin wrote:
[...]

>it's a damn shame
>the revision is not referenced from the original
>http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-rdf-syntax
>that would have saved me 2 days work

We have an action to update the M&S document errata with a reference to the
documents that are planned to update it.  This may be the best we can do,
since we have restructured the documents and the new documents are not
straight replacements for the existing one, nor are they normative since
they have not yet completed the W3C process.  I will however ask for advice
from a W3C process guru on how best to point folks to the work in progress.