Re: RDF Issue rdfms-literalsubjects

From: Seth Russell <seth@robustai.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 11:28:57 -0800
To: "RDF-comments" <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>
From: "Tim Berners-Lee" <timbl@w3.org>

I understand that current RDF does not allow subjects to be literals. This
is acceptable as a response at this stage, because of the damage to the RDF
syntax to try to fix it.

I don't understand this "damage" to syntax.  What are the problems with just
using something like "rdf:aboutLiteral" instead of "rdf:about" where the
subject is a literal?   I gather that there is no problems with the
semantics of using literals for subjects.

Seth Russell