Re: dizzying datatypes discussions [was: Occam-slashed datatypes]

From: Seth Russell <seth@robustai.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:56:39 -0800
To: "RDF-Comments" <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>, "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>
re: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Feb/0632.html

Where Dan Connolly says:

[[
If you want to go back and forth near-real-time like that,
you might try IRC. Or even the phone ;-)
]]

I realize that you want to reduce the number of emails that you need to
read; but you are not the only interested party.  I think there are many of
us out here that find this dialogue interesting and instructive.  Just how
the WG arrives at a consensus on this matter is a process that I find
fascinating.   I view these kinds of jawboning messages as contra productive
to the free flow of information.  May I suggest that there are better ways
to deal with your personal email traffic than to restrain others access to
dialogue.

Seth Russell