Re: Challenge for RDF Gurus :)

Seth Russell writes:

> From: <tarod@softhome.net>
>
> > Seth Russell writes:
> >
> > > From: <tarod@softhome.net>

> because
> > > for
> logically
> asked
> > > for

> way
> or B.
> the

> (at
> > > than
> than
> > > one
> It's
> > >
> > > Well if the domain restraint is jisunctive and the range restraint is
> > > conjunctive, then I suppose your example would eaisly work that old way.
> > > But if one wanted the opposite case ( range (A and B).  domain ( A or
> B)),
> > > then we still couldn't do it.   Intiitively don't we want domain and
> range
> > > to be symmetric here?
> > >
> > > Mentograph available upon request.
> > > Seth Russell
> >
> >   Sorry, I meant both of them should be disjuntive.
>
> Ok, I think I see what you meant.  Is this it?
>
> http://robustai.net/mentography/rdfs_domain_range4.gif
>
> But then wouldn't that would break one of the basic concepts of RDF grpahs
> ... all triples are anded together ?
>
> Seth Russell

  I donīt understand what do you mean with "all the triples are anded
togheter"

  But you model is so close what I wanted :)
  c only has one domain (C) (and all instances of C are instances of A and
B), you added another domain and I don't know why. And two ranges, Class A
and Class B, so the range is A or B. So easy!!!!! And you don't need to add
the DisjuntionProperty, it's not necesary.

  Thanks,
         Marc