RE: RDFCore WG: Datatyping documents

XML Names is all about URI uniqueness yes, but in our case URIs are
supposed to point to resources.

So, the "base URI" is the same and I believe that was the subject. Just
point your browser to either of them both
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema
and
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#
will bring the same resource to your desktop.

Arguments have to be made with a certain context in mind, that
determines the validity of one's point. The above URIs may be different,
but in our context they are the same.

Kindest regards,

Manos