Re: p3p rdf schema

From: <tarod@softhome.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 14:10:51 GMT
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

  Thank you for your attention again, Brian.

<!DOCTYPE rdf:RDF [
  <!ENTITY rdf     "http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#">
  <!ENTITY p3p     "http://www.w3.org/2002/01/p3prdfv1#">
]>
<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="&rdf;"
         xmlns:p3p ="&p3p;">
  <p3p:Policy rdf:about="X">
  	<p3p:disputeResolution rdf:resource="Y"/>
  </p3p:Policy>
  <p3p:DisputeResolution rdf:about="Y"/>
</rdf:RDF>

  Is it correct?