Re: rdf:RDF and nested contexts

From: <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 12:06:08 +0100
To: jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com
Cc: jborden@mediaone.net, www-rdf-comments@w3.org, Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com, connolly@w3.org
[some further thoughts...]

> > <rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="...">
> >     <rdf:RDF rdf:ID="#nest">
> >     </rdf:RDF>
> >     <rdf:Description rdf:about="#nest">
> >     </rdf:Description>
> > </rdf:RDF>
>
> that seems to be it

well...
given the monotonicity requirement the getting of a fragment
versus the getting of the whole document is not an issue
so I wouldn't try to get a fragment of a document.
Either we refer to the whole document and speech act accordingly
or cut&paste a copy of a fragment of it in our own theory
(this is basically by-reference versus by-value following
the law of "conservation of misery").