Re: Patent threat over RDF?

From: Uche Ogbuji <uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 00:01:25 -0700
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org, www-rdf-comments@w3.org
I should also note that the notice I received contained no reference at all
besides the destination address that referenced me, my company, or any of our
products.  It didn't mention 4Suite, 4RDF or anything like that.  As such it
could have been sent with no change but the date and addressing to anyone else
involved with development of any RDF or RSS software.

4735 East Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80301-2537, USA
XML strategy, XML tools (http://4Suite.org), knowledge management