Input on faq-html-compliance

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 03:04:44 +0100
To: <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>

Hi,

I have just completed an article on faq-html-compliance [1] which, more
generally, discusses the wide range of approaches for associating RDF with
HTML, their relative merits, and draws various conclusions which should
hopefully bring the issue to (at least) partial resolution.

   http://infomesh.net/2002/rdfinhtml/
   RDF in HTML: Approaches
   Sean B. Palmer, 2002-06-02

This message is my announcement of the article as being relevant input to
faq-html-compliance. The article is also archived (as requested) at [2].

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#faq-html-compliance
[2] www-archive: Copy of "RDF in HTML: Approaches"
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2002Jun/att-0002/01-index

--
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer