RE: Comments on the new RDF Test Cases draft

This is divergence to the thread, but I was pinged...
<ping>
I was talking about N-triple output, where you do need renaming.
The fact itself blank nodes are "blank" is so well-known like saying pigs
don't fly....
So well-known, that in fact nobody had noticed the current definition
of RDF graph indeed does need renaming (or, "remapping", as you like),
cf http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2002AprJun/0107.html
(optionally, for typo-spotters, integrated with
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-archive/2002May/0075.html )
So much for pigs flying... ;)
</ping>

-M