Re: need to determine what RDF is

At 09:15 30/05/2002 -0400, Dan Brickley wrote:

[...]

>I'd like to hear from Eric and Brian w.r.t. whether they'd prefer RDF Core
>or SW CG to take a first crack at this. Having it lodged in the RDF Issue
>List seems worthwhile, regardless.

I'm not clear what the problem is, so have no opinion at this point.  I
believe there has been previous discussion which I haven't read (yet).  It
would be helpful to have a succinct statement of the problem to capture in
the issues list.

At a first glance I have no problem with Peter's definitions of RDF and
RDFS entailment, but I don't follow why they imply that we have to change
the text in the RDFS spec describing rdfs:comment.  I take it there is a
deep issue here, not just one of wordsmithing.

Brian