Re: typed containers in RDF Schema

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 15:44:05 -0400 (EDT)
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
cc: Garret Wilson <garret@globalmentor.com>, www-rdf-comments <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>
On Mon, 6 May 2002, Brian McBride wrote:

> RDF Schema provides no way to restrict the values of a container.
[...]
> The WG has considered this and decided against rdf schema doing this sort
> of thing.  Have you had a look at daml+oil?

The Web Ontology WG recently published a requirements document.
Garret, if you could take time to send them feedback, outlining the issue
with an example, I'm sure they'd appreciated it. They're building a richer
vocabulary description system on top of RDF, so this topic seems rather
relevant.

http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-webont-req-20020307/

cheers,

Dan