Misleading passage about N-Triples in section 0.2 of the Model Theory

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@email.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:21:57 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org
In http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-mt/#graphsyntax:

"""We understand linear RDF notations such as N-Triples and rdf/xml
[RDF/XML] as lexical notations for specifying RDF graphs. (There are
well-formed graphs that cannot be described by these notations,
however.)"""

My understanding is that the parenthetical remark is true for RDF/XML but
not from N-Triples (Dan Connolly confirmed this on #rdfig). The way the
remark is phrased, it makes it seem as if both RDF/XML and N-Triples fail
to serialize (possibly disjoint) sets of well-formed RDF graphs.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.