3500+ Gifts Items at 20% Off! You are approved!

From: Graceful Memories <Savings@GracefulMemories.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 15:43:47 -0600
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org
Hello!  I'll Keep this short.

Your Preferred Customer Status has been approved!
You have been approved for a 20% discount offer!
This discount applies to each & every one of our 3500+ items (including fine
jewelry)!

Stop fighting the crowds to shop for quality gift items!

Our Free 281 page color catalog is at your fingertips!
Your can either view it online or download it for free
at http://www.GracefulMories.com

Secure order placement online or order via snail mail!
All products are guaranteed! No seconds.. only first line merchandise!
Orders usually ship UPS within 24-48 hours!
We accept checks & money orders (US Mail orders only) or Visa/MasterCard.

Visit today - http://www.GracefulMemories.com

The 20% discount offer is limited & will expire soon!
Check it out today!

Kind Regards,

Graceful Memories

NOTE: To be removed from our list of Preferred Customers,
send an email with REMOVE as the subject to: Remove@gracefulmemories.com