business information

From: wangsir <tianba@tianba.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 09:45:59 +0800
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

尊敬的先生/女士:
我公司专业生产各种电缆线,具体规格有:SYWV(Y)-75系列物理发泡同轴电缆、SYWLY-75系列无缝铝管包覆电缆、RG系列(RG6、RG7、RG11、RG58、RG59、RG174)接入网用同轴电缆以及普通型、四屏蔽型和自承式电缆。公司拥有自营进出口权。
我公司同时生产各种有源电视天线、CATV器材、无缝铝塑复合管等。我公司拥有国内先进的生产设备,接收来料加工业务。
详细内容请参见我公司网址:http://www.sinoelectron.com
E-mail:tianba@tianba.net
Dear Madam/Sir
Our corporation-HANGZHOU TIANBA ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD, specializes in manufacturing cables. The primary products: series of  SYWV(Y)-75 physical foaming coaxial cable, series of  SYWLY-75 seamless aluminum tube packaging cable, RG series coaxial cable(RG6、RG7、RG11、RG58、RG59、RG174) used in connecting into the network, series of ordinary、Quad-shied and Messengered cable.  We have self-support imports and exports right.
Our corporation also produces antennas, CATV equipment 、seamless aluminum polythene multiplex tube,etc.
For more information please go to see our website: http//www.sinoelectron.com.
E-mail:tianba@tianba.net
If this message is troublesome ,you can delete it.

            wangsir
            tianba@tianba.net