Chemical products

From: keytochina2000 <keytochina2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 9:50:20 +0800
To: "www-rdf-comments@w3.org" <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>
Dear Sir/Madam,

We introduce ourselves as the leading exporter of chemical products in China. We can provide you varous kinds of chemical products at competitive prices. For more information please visit our website: http://cp.keytochina.net. Or please email/fax us your detailed requirements. We can guarantee a quick and efficient response.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

We remain very truly yours,

Emil
Marketing Manager

Brighsun Int'l Trading Co., Ltd.
Address: 41/F, Jin Mao Tower, No 88, Century Boulevard, Shanghai, China
Zipcode: 200120
Fax: 86-21-50478016
Tel: 86-21-50470686
Email: keytochina2000@yahoo.com