Updated RDF Grammar

From: Karsten-A. Otto <ottoka@cs.tu-berlin.de>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 23:50:18 +0100 (MET)
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org
Hello,

while reading the updated grammar for RDF, I noticed that production
6.1 (RDF) does not allow the abbreviated form <rdf:RDF/>. I think this
should be added as an alternative for the case when no descriptions
are present, resulting in <rdf:RDF></rdf:RDF>. XML treats these two
forms as equivalent, so it should be allowed for compatibility, and
for completeness as all other productions explicitly include the
abbreviated form.

Regards,

Karsten Otto