Comments on WD-rdf-testcases-20010912

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 15:05:47 +0100
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: www-rdf-comments@w3.org, barstow@w3.org

I have been editing a version of the next working draft to address
the issues raised with respect to your comments in
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2001JulSep/0245.html

You raised these points which I have accepted:

  * URI encoding - now using %HH referring to the URI encoding
    section in Charmod for the definition

  * Encoding Unicode code points in range U+0 - U+10FFFF only

  * Removed references to Python

  * Be more precise with \u and \U with 4, 8 required digits for escapes.

  * Some minor typos

These changes have been folded into
  http://www.w3.org/2001/08/rdf-test/

  (the list of the changes is at the end of that doc)

I hope this is satisfactory to you.

Thanks

Dave